Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Tree

We went ahead and put up our tree. I know some say it is too early, but I L-O-V-E Christmas, so I put up my tree. Here are some picture of us putting it up.

This is daddy helping Olivia put up her "First Christmas" ornament. It is a rocking horse with her name on it, and the date.
This well be Olivia's Third Christmas technically. She was born on Christmas Eve, so the first one we were in the hospital...but got to come home that night. It was the best Christmas present EVER! After months of bed rest, we finally had her. My water broke at 15 weeks, and the doctor wanted me to go ahead and have an abortion. I refused, if she was still in there with a heart-beat, then God had a plan. Now look at us today. He definitely had a plan.
This is daddy helping Trinity with her first Christmas ornament. It is a silver shoe with the date on it as well. This will be her first Christmas. We are so excited. I am sure Olivia will show her how it is done. Or do it for her. Trinity is still not crawling, and I think for this fact here. If she even has a slight whimper, Olivia is bringing the bottle, Binky, anything to make her feel better. Trinity always laughs at Olivia too. Especially when she is being bad, and not doing what she is suppose to be doing, Trinity finds that REALLY funny, and so does Olivia, and mommy has to turn her head, because she does as well.


Trinity LOVED the Christmas balls.

This a picture of a tree I just "had" to have last year. Trina and I went to wal-mart the day after Christmas, and it was on sale for 12.50!! I thought I got a deal. Well not really...it looked like a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. So it will go in Avery's room, and her and I will go and pick out ornaments for it! Donny got a big kick out of it, because we "rock, paper, and scissored" to see who's tree would go up. I won (which does not happen often) and then I decided I didn't want that thing in my living room.

Olivia putting the ornaments "in" the tree!



Olivia's stash in the tree. When she would walk away, we would hang them up!








This is a picture of Trina and I at her baby shower. She got a lot of nice things. I can not wait to meet my nephew...Jackson Thomas...he will be here before we know it!
I hope everyone has a fun time decorating there tree's!! Until next time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment