Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch



A couple weekends ago we went to the pumpkin patch. It was for a little bit older age group, but Olivia did have fun, and we got some cute pictures. It was a nice day with the family as well.




I am doing pretty well in school, midterms are over. They weren't the bad this semester. I am maintaining an A/B+ average, so I can't complain. I really enjoy it because it gives me some much needed adult time, and I love it that the girls are excited to see me when I come home.




My mom and Donny have been taking turns with the girls. The first couple weeks Trinity didn't like anyone but Trina, but she has gotten better. My mom and Kris LOVE to have them, and Olivia love her 'ma and kees. Last night Trinity loved them too, but I think because gravy was involved. She is so much chubbier than Olivia at her age. She is already almost in 18 month clothes, and she can't wear long sleeves, because her are too fat for most of them!!


Well kids are sleeping, so I am off to bed as well!!

















,

No comments:

Post a Comment