Wednesday, April 15, 2009

updates!!


On Monday we went to court about Camille. Daniel pled not guilty. He is charged with child abuse resulting in murder. I just don't understand why it was so difficult to not hurt Camille. As you can tell in this picture, taken a couple months before she passed, she was a beautiful little girl. My heart aches everyday, and now even more since we went to court, and found out really grousome details, every day for her. I think about when she was a baby. I would watch her all the time. She was just snuggle up to you and just loved to be held. She was so pretty, her smile was contagios. I will miss her every day of my life. I just pray that justice is served, and I know there will be a dark place in hell for Daniel, the mean monster that he is.


On to a happier note, last Saturday, we went to the PAT egg hunt. Olivia HATED the bunny, and LOVED hunting eggs. She did really good for not ever doing it before. Afterwards, we took her and Jon to the park to play. They had a blast. Here is a picture of her walking. She got some squeaker shoes from the easter bunny, and they are SOO cute on her. Trinity got some nikes.





Last but not least a couple weeks ago, we went and saw my Grandma Zella at Willow Springs Nursing Home. We have 5 generations. Grandma Zella is a also a twin, both still living at the ripe age of 95.
Trinity has to get shots today, I will post about how she does with that later. Hopefully better then Olivia did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment