
Trinity is starting to get happier. She is so cranky, most of the time. She loves her mommy....A LOT! She started smiling last week. This is a picture of her with Aunt T-T. She also loves her. T-T is really excited about this, because Olivia really didn't want anything to do with her....but now she LOVES aunt T-T. But Trina thinks that Trinity loves her extra because Trina thinks she was named after her, (we will let her believe that if she wants lol.), and Trina has a dimple on her cheek, and so does Trinity. So T-T thinks that there is a bond for those reasons.

The girls in matching out fits. I SWORE when I was growing up, I would never put my kids in matching outfits, cause being a twin and all, I hated it. But now being the "mom" it is too cute. I love when I can find them.
Now off the subject....AMERICAN IDOL.
I am so wrapped up in it. I am so glad Anoop and Lil' are gone. I wanted them gone before Michael....but America didn't agree I guess. Here is my prediction for the last weeks.
Next week cast off: Matt
Week After: The Rocker Girl...I can't remember her name
Week After: Kris Allen
Two Finalist: David Gokey( my favorite) & Adam Lambert.
Trina thinks Adam will win, I think David.


Your predictions are mine too....I guess we will wait and see.
ReplyDelete