
We have been swimming some at our "me me" house. Both girls love it. Fourth of July was really fun this year.
We went to the fair at Houston. Olivia wanted to ride the Merry Go Round, and we got on it, and she didn't like it. In fact she didn't like anything about the fair except for the "feesh" she won, and her "its a ball" I won for her. She would scream when I would get on rides, and everything else. So maybe next year she will like the stuff?

Olivia and Fourth of July! She LOVED the fire works. She was all over the place.
The girls and I, and Trina are going to Louisiana for the weekend in a couple weeks. We are so excited. I didn't know if I already posted this, but I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!! Trina is expecting. I hope it is a boy!!! Jon needs a boy to play with LOL.
Tomorrow is Daniel's court date again. Supposedly they are going to set a trial date. Camille's head stone was place today. Something we shouldn't even be having to look at. Mom and Trina put some sparklers out there on the 4th. Camille was usually with my mom or us on the 4th. We REALLY missed her this year.
I went through some old pictures the other day trying to find more pictures of her to give to her "bio" dad Kelley. I found a lot, they were bittersweet.
The girls have been sick with the stomach bug this week. I will be glad when it is over. I will try to write again soon. I just have to find the time!!



No comments:
Post a Comment