
We are proud to say Olivia FINALLY started walking two days ago. She just stood up out of her rocking chair, and walked. She is still a little shakey, but I really thought that she would go to kindergarten with a binki and crawling. She is offically 15 months today. I can not believe how time has gone by so fast with her.

Trinity is a little over sixs weeks old now. She weighs 9.9. They put her on an apnea machine last friday. She has been turning blue around the lips and hands and feet. The first night we had it, the thing went off 8 times saying low heart beat....which means it was below 60bpm, but it hasn't gone off since then, and she has not been turing blue either, so
that is good.
I could not be happier as a stay at home mom. I love it, they fill me life with joy everyday. Olivia is a little poot, you go to get on to her, but have to turn your head because she makes you laugh. This is all the time I have for now, going to go back to the world of listen to it rain, and barney.
Gina


Welcome to blogger!
ReplyDeleteGina,
ReplyDeleteYou should have left Olivia at Mary's a little longer. Briley would have loved to help her walk!! (He has been walking since Dec. so we are into climbing now, he is definetly all BOY!!)
Hope to see you next semester at Drury! Math 101 is pretty easy. If I can pass with an A so can you. The girls are getting so big.
ReplyDelete